sobota, 7. maj 2011

Distractions

oh oh sweet child of mine...

I hate distractions. Everything around me catches my attention and I get lost in dreaming, thinking, smiling ... Even I am distraction to myself. If I think once again then I could say there aren't any distractions in the world - if you are able to ignore them. Well, I'm not that person. You can get my full attention in a second no matter what the thing is about. So, I must have some problem in my head or something ... because this isn't normal.

Why am I writing this after all? I should be studying for my finals but as you can see, I'm not doing any good at the moment. It's not only my fault - there's some event going on in the neighbourhood and they are playing this lound music. It started around nine in the morning. Untill now I've heard sweet child of mine for 3 times. They really should be more carefull with the playlist. But the girl sings really good though, and music is accurate. Just the drums are a little bit too loud.

Yeah, lost the topic again. I will try to study, because they just finished. Maybe they're just having a break.

Anyway. The song is just legendary! But it's starting pissing me off.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar