nedelja, 8. maj 2011

all my imperfections

I am full of problems, which are of course all my fault. I know that I am able to make them disappear. But you know doing something is always a lot harder than fantasize about. So here is list of everything I hate about myself:
1. being obese
2. easy to distract
3. daydreaming all the time
4. being able to sleep for days/weeks/months
5. not being able to sing
6. having bad/weird articulation
7. being lazy
8. being unsociable
9. having bad memory
10. daydreaming (once again)
11. not being able to concentrate to study
12. always having cold arms and legs
13. selfhurting
14. addicted to food, internet, TV
15. hating all the people
16. not being able to live without people
17. unconfident about myself
18. wanting some attention but not being exposed
19. always blushing when in the centre of attention, or just speaking

And the list could go on and on ... So the things written above will be the main topics of this blog. Have I heard egocentric? You are right. If you do not like it just leave the page, OK?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar